Halloween Kitten (critical)

Status
Not open for further replies.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no Oh I am so sorry, I am crying along with you. But think of how nice and warm she was while sleeping with you. If she had to leave, thank goodness it was with you holding her.

Binx wasn't here long but she left her mark on you and all of us here. A little unknown kitty, sure touched a lot of hearts.

She is known now and mourned.

God bless you for taking her in. Many hugs to you. Bless Binx, Heaven is just that much sweeter with her there.

bazkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I didn't give any advice, but little Binx sure crept into my heart while I was reading about her.

I have no words, but my heart hurts for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

silly_ goose

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i want to thank ALL OF YOU! sooo much for all of your support. Binx really has touched many hearts i wish she could have lived further to see that.

I believe she had some intestine injury. She was in so much pain when she tried to poo and when she finished, which wasnt even much at all- that is when she began to leave us. I'm thinking it tore something inside of her. I did hold and love on her close to my chest until she passed. So I am confident to say she left knowing that she was cared about.

thank you all again for your words, support, wisdom and encouragement.. it means so much to me and im sure Binx felt all of your love through my love to her. little kitty just wanted to live, that to me is so heartbreaking. she was full of strength and full of life, despite what she had been through. all i can do is wait to see her again one day, i hope that her kitty spirit will come visit me at our home, she is always welcome.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to read this update. She was so loved in such a short period of time and that's something so wonderful. So sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.