HALLOWEEN Daily Thread!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

Sorry the daily is late today, I have the day off so I slept in
I had an AMAZING time at Kelly Clarkson last night.. She is amazing in concert, her voice sounds amazing..just angelic! It couldn't have been better, I was thrilled!
I wish it was longer, she only played for 1.5 hours.

I am very excited for trick or treating with my neices tonight!

I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trouts Mom: So happy to hear you had a great time at the Kelly Clarkson concert

Hope your neices have a spooktacular halloween

We finished carving our pumpkin last night - its a scary pumpkin
It was fun!

Have a great halloween everyone!!!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They started remodeling the lobby of our apartment building where all of the trick or treaters are supposed to come to so we can give them candy!
I hope they still come even if it looks... weird. The ceiling's gutted, the tiles and carpet were all taken out til there's only concrete and the walls were gutted as well but they have added new ones up, just no paint yet.
And now I've woken up sick as a dog.
I'll still try to dress up and have someone else give the candy to the kids. (I don't want to touch the candy and give the kids my cold.
) Man... I always get sick on holidays!
Stupid immune system of mine!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by My cat Mellow

Happy Halloween!!!!!

What do you call a witch that lives at the beach?

A sand-witch

I carved my first ever pumpkin last night YAY!!!
Nice joke

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Halloween! I just had a dark grey kitty come up to the back door and stare in. He/she saw me handing out treats to Molly.

Princess just let me pet her for 15minutes. That's the first time in over 5 years

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our city had trick or treating last night! I didn't know it until I was watching the news! I was not prepared at all. But we didn't get any kids in our building. Good thing too... it would have been green beans and cambell's soup. haha. I was a bit upset about it. I usually dress up in a "give me my candy tee shirt and witch's hat for the kids. Last year they got a kick out of Limerick, my black kitty, peeking out of the window.

Happy Halloween!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Halloween everyone!!! This morning i woke up and hung out with the furbabies for a little while then had some lunch. In a little while i have to run by work to pick up my check then go to the bank! After that i'm off to my sister's house - she's having a halloween party!
I made some of my pumpkin fluff dip last night to take today! When i'm done there- i plan to come back home and pass out some Halloween candy.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Halloween!
It's almost 9 p.m. here, and we've only had one trick-or-treater, and that was Miezi, our neighbor's cat, asking for cat treats!

She got her favorite cheese-flavored ones, and then I took her home, as I don't like cats being outside on Halloween.

It looks like I'm going to be taking a lot of candy to school.