Halloween costumes???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hadley's mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

I have a witch costume for Kahlua its sooo funny when I put it on her! She starts walking so low that her stomach is dragging... she hates hates hates the cape!

This year I am going to be a witch, but the catch is I am making my dress out of duct tape
I will post pics of it as soon as I get it finished!

I LOVE halloween! Its sooo much fun!
oh wow a dress out of duct tape, now that i have too see that sounds really neat!

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hahaha very cute kitties all dressed up.

I don't have an outfit for Puff but if I did you bet I'd dress him up...lol. No one but family might see him but it would still give some pretty good pics!

I dressed Kota up as a hippy last year but she was less then enthused about it. And she kept getting it off.

I normally dress up. This year I think I'll just wear my cloak.

And Sierra was Wonder Woman last year. I don't know what she'll be this year.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As for dressing the cats up, well Sassy would be indignant, and Linus would probably try to eat anything I put on him.

I do have a witches hat that I wear to work , I am sure a lot of my co-workers feel I am true to form that day.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanna at least put something on Osiris (my little black kitty).... Hopefully he will be a little bigger by then. My other two kitties would not tolerate such a thing... Otherwise Tiger would be a pumpkin for sure, he has the figure and all

I didnt dress up last year, but I did make my sister up... Here is a pic of her (Ill be amazed to see what she comes up with this year... In this pic she is an evil fairy)... I myself tend to go the cute route when I dress up, but I havent put a costume on in almost 3 years.

Kinda scary huh? Was alot of fun getting her ready though.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Trout would KILL me if I ever put anything on her
So would Harley & Bayley!
I know they would definately plot something against me if I dressed them up!

And for me, no- I dont dress up!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Alycia, that is the thread I was talking about.

Originally Posted by hadley's mom

oh wow a dress out of duct tape, now that i have too see that sounds really neat!
There's a site devoted to prom outfits made of duct tape. It's the Duck Brand of tape that has it. One has guy matching girl and they both match the truck!

*off to see if I can find that site*

Here it is!!! http://www.stuckatprom.com/contests/prom/