Halloween Costumes: I WANNA SEE YOUR PICS!

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lizsto1

That is what makes them fun to look at!!
Okkkk...in that case:

Here is me and the SO... French Maid...and some sort of pimp...

Hmmm....can you guess which of us is more inebriated!?

EDIT: the date on that camera is weird...I didn't take the pic...

It was more like October 20-something of last year...

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I finally got my costume all together and got some pictures taken. Sorry for the quality, they're from my cell phone because my digitial camera finally died tonight.

If you can't tell, I'm Disney's Mulan - its the last outfit she wears in the first movie. I made the over part, and my friend made the skirt and sleeves for me. I've wanted to do this costume for years, so I was so thrilled to finally get to do it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love everyones pics! The Mulan costume looks great!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took these pictures of my employees that dressed up for Halloween. And I included my George Bush talking doll that sits on my desk--I always dress him for the holidays.

Old Lady

My Boss--no costume needed

Dead Bride

Farmer Girl

Witch

Witch and Murderer

Shadow (looks more like a burglar to me, though)

"Flamingo-back Riding"

And with no introduction needed...

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is my boyfriend and I... P.S, Halloween was also our 7th anniversary!!

I was just dead

He was a Corporate Zombie

Here is my friend Cliff who's makeup I did.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I didn't take pics of mine (I hate having my pic taken), but I'll describe it:

I made a Marie Antoinette-type, 18th century dress, but with a sort of Goth look--mostly black tafetta, but the bodice insert (called a "stomacher" back then) was this pretty, dark red, sort of smocked/puckered silk. The underskirt, which peeks out in the front of the black overdress, was the red fabric, too. The sleeved had deep, black lace ruffles; the stomacher had black, sheer ribbon bows, accented with a small, black satin ribbon rosette, with a white pearl center. The dress had a train of black Chantilly lace. I had an authentic honey blonde colored 18th Century wig (I'll wear anything that gives me height!), with 2 ostrich plumes, 1 white; 1 black, with a "diamond" clip to hold them in the hair.

The kids LOVED the dress, even the boys, and a male neighbor loved it. The cats loved it--laying on it, and chasing the hem.

Here's a pic of the pattern (but my wig was much nicer in quality): http://cgi.ebay.com/18th-Century-Ant...QQcmdZViewItem

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

Here is my boyfriend and I... P.S, Halloween was also our 7th anniversary!!
Awesome, this Halloween was our first anniversary. Well, technically it was the day before but close enough!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

Awesome, this Halloween was our first anniversary. Well, technically it was the day before but close enough!
Cool! We don't actually technically remember EXACTLY when it was. Sometime in October. There was never an official day that we started dating, neither of us remembers when we first hooked up so who knows.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

Cool! We don't actually technically remember EXACTLY when it was. Sometime in October. There was never an official day that we started dating, neither of us remembers when we first hooked up so who knows.
Lol, we have it as a countdown on our laptop calenders.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M&M's Anyone?

Here are my kids in their Costumes on Halloween out Trick or Treating

They are a Doorstep Full

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MargeCat

I didn't take pics of mine (I hate having my pic taken), but I'll describe it:

I made a Marie Antoinette-type, 18th century dress, but with a sort of Goth look--mostly black tafetta, but the bodice insert (called a "stomacher" back then) was this pretty, dark red, sort of smocked/puckered silk. The underskirt, which peeks out in the front of the black overdress, was the red fabric, too. The sleeved had deep, black lace ruffles; the stomacher had black, sheer ribbon bows, accented with a small, black satin ribbon rosette, with a white pearl center. The dress had a train of black Chantilly lace. I had an authentic honey blonde colored 18th Century wig (I'll wear anything that gives me height!), with 2 ostrich plumes, 1 white; 1 black, with a "diamond" clip to hold them in the hair.

The kids LOVED the dress, even the boys, and a male neighbor loved it. The cats loved it--laying on it, and chasing the hem.

Here's a pic of the pattern (but my wig was much nicer in quality): http://cgi.ebay.com/18th-Century-Ant...QQcmdZViewItem
Awwww it's too bad you didn't take a picture. It sounds fabulous! Ok, go get dressed back up and post a photo...come on, you can blur out your face!