Halloween cat

h3ybrad

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey all, I just got a cat a couple weeks ago and found this site today. Minwi is 7 months old and all black (my son says she looks like a Halloween cat). A friend of mine found her when she was very little and found recently that she needed to find a home for the cat. She posted on facebook, I gave her a call and now I have another child to add to the family. Her name is Minwi (Haitian-Creole for midnight). I have not had a cat since I was a teen and I am now 39 so I have a little learning to do with her. She is friendly and spoiled with toys and a 6 foot tall cat tower and more toys and 2 different brushes for grooming and a few more toys haha. My name's Brad, I have a 9 year old son, a 1 year old daughter and now a 7 month old daughter. 

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS!  It's nice to meet you.  Your girl is beautiful and I love the origin of her name.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

h3ybrad

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you Nurse! I just bought a FURminator for her and used it a few minutes ago. She loves getting brushed and this new grooming tool I bought seems to be all of what it is said to be. She absolutely loved it! She likes getting groomed anyways though but she seemed to like this one more. She would walk back and forth as I groom her and rub her chin against it.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
What a gorgeous girl you have!!! Welcome to the site. :wavey:
Welcome, she is a looker! Please feed her a good grain free canned food for optimum health!

Well that's one opinion. ;) there are plenty of others. I'm sure if she has Nutrition questions, she'll visit that forum. :).

h3ybrad

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have many questions about food and nutrition and all! I will visit the forums but I will also appreciate some opinions here. Thank you all for taking time to post to my topic! Minwi is a she, I am not a she though...

h3ybrad

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I started petting her a little hard like I would a dog. She loves it. Does this say anything??

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a beautiful cat!! Welcome to the site and to team black cat!! They go with everything! 

There is a lot of information about nutrition on this site. it's really up to you to decide if you want to go dry, wet, a mixture of both or raw. It all boils down to your budget and what your cat will actually eat AND enjoy. What you do want to look for in a food is that it is high in protein and low in carbs. You can also go to http://catinfo.org  for more information on feline nutrition.