Halloween Candy?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's got to have chocolate! I usually pick up some minis - KitKats, Mars Bars or the like. This year I didn't bother because we didn't get any trick-or-treaters last year. It's after 7 p.m. here now with no action whatsoever.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

@Muffy......If you have a local farmers' market or flea market, check there, too. Our famers' market is also a flea market and there's a person there who sells some of those types of candies. And I know Mary Janes are there, too. If you need a fix and can't find them, let me know via PM. I'll grab some and send them out to you. They have Atomic Fireballs, too...I bought some a while back. Love Fireballs. You grab a bag and fill it, then they weight it out and you pay according to the weight.

Not sure where you're from. In the southern PA area, there's a flea market type of place, The Green Dragon, that's open every Friday. They have a huge candy selection there and Mary Janes are sold.
Hi Winchester,

I have not been able to find the candy in the orange and black wrappers but I did find some Mary Janes in my local grocery store. I brought a few bags. I also found fireballs a few months ago at CVS. Boy were they hot. LOL. Thanks for your help. I hope you have a fun Halloween.