Halloween Candy

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There is a church right near my house and they had a big to do. We ended up with about 20-25 kids stopping by. It was interesting, one little kid actually ran inside my house! I wasn't sure what to say. Her Mom was standing on the sidewalk and came up calling her name, she was about 4.

I handed out Snickers, M&Ms, Skittles, Chewy Sweet Tarts, 3 Musketeers, and Milk Ways. I have a TON of leftovers.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I bought two bags (26 pieces each) of Reeses PB Cups. I knew it would be enough. We never get many kids. This year there were exactly 2. Good thing we like PB cups, eh?

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We handed out rockets, suckers, and lots of nestle stuff. It was really cold and snowy last night so we only got about 30 kids.

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we got about 20. We missed the first hour, though, because Scot had class. And then I was trying to fix dinner and hand out candy.

I had Nestle Cruch, Twix and Hershey bars. I think next year I'll have to put the candy in the kid's bags myself. I wanted to let them choose which candy they wanted, which is why I bought three kinds. I dind't mind the kids that took two, but one kid took four and only stopped because him mom said that was enough. Good grief!