Half Slinky, Half Cat?

skycatproject

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So, my curiosity has been killing me to post this thread since before I even joined and I believe I've finally gotten enough  pictures of decent quality to ask-

What does my creature look like?

I'm not actually expecting her to be related to anything pure, just that "little white cat" doesn't put the right picture in a person's head when describing her. 

As far as physical and personality traits go, she has a quarter tail that I have yet to see on another cat, is tiny- like perfectly content with less than a square foot of space tiny but can somehow manage to stretch up to (what I've seen and measured) about 28 inches, I'm also told by the shelter that she's believed to be at least part Manx since her supposed brothers and sister that she was trapped with look  like a purebred Manxes. Personality is a little iffy since she was born a feral and was that way until she was brought into the shelter system at almost a year old, but the best I can say is toys don't interest her, her curiosity is through the roof, and she's so smart it seriously scares me at times.

But anyway- thanks for looking- Ideas are very much appreciated 

-Her frowny face

See her deer-tail?

These two are just to show off her slinky aspect- so far as I know- most cats don't quite stretch that far (sorry for bad quality)

and her looong neck

P.S. Almost forgot her name since she's nearly nameless right now- She came with the name Sky but I mostly alternate between calling her Casper, Sniffles, Slinky, and Monster

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a lovely kitty!  The blue eyes and the darker ears tell me she may have some Siamese in her.  With any feral/stray cat, it will be difficult if not impossible to tell her exact linage but I'd say Manx is in there somewhere too.

nbrazil

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hm, blue eyes or odd eyes. Looks odd eyes to me (which I think is really cool). Love her "impish" expression.

If she lived feral for a year odds are against domesticating - but as a famous movie character once said, "Never tell me the odds." Maybe being the source of food will be enough if combined with her curious nature.

Love her look.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's not your average looking cat for sure. With her high-set ears, slinkiness, and deer tail, she has a wild look about her.

She's beautiful. l like the name Slinky, and l LOVE your cat-shelving!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skycatproject

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

What a lovely kitty!  The blue eyes and the darker ears tell me she may have some Siamese in her.  With any feral/stray cat, it will be difficult if not impossible to tell her exact linage but I'd say Manx is in there somewhere too.
Thank you, she's definitely a pretty (funny-looking) cat . But she actually doesn't have dark ears- they're just pink and nearly translucent, I can even see all the veins in them. The only darker point she's had was around her muzzle but that faded when I got rid of her fleas. My mom thinks she has Siamese in her too though, which wouldn't be at all impossible since people here tend to leave their purebred cats outside.

Hm, blue eyes or odd eyes. Looks odd eyes to me (which I think is really cool). Love her "impish" expression.

If she lived feral for a year odds are against domesticating - but as a famous movie character once said, "Never tell me the odds." Maybe being the source of food will be enough if combined with her curious nature.

Love her look.
They're mostly blueish-grayish, they only look really blue when her pupils are all dilated-like, but when they retract they're very pale. I'll have to get a better picture when she's on the window

She actually lived as a feral, then entered the shelter system and was pulled off a kill list by a no kill, cage free sanctuary and lived there for about 3 years. I've volunteered there for the past year and have heard horror stories about her but for whatever reason she likes me, would wait for me at the door and such. So I ended up finally adopting her about a month ago claiming that she "picked" me 

Thank you, so do I

She's not your average looking cat for sure. With her high-set ears, slinkiness, and deer tail, she has a wild look about her.

She's beautiful. l like the name Slinky, and l LOVE your cat-shelving!
Most definitely not an average looking cat, although you can definitely point out the features better than me.

Than you, Slinky and Casper are the top names I have for her now. And I got the shelves at Home Depot and just velcro-ed some scrap carpeting on them, cost like $30 and one of the best decisions I've made for her- she loves them too