Hair & Nail Growth Vitamins?

squirt

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

Just curiuos Laura, when you say "My nice are hard and strong" what exactly are you referring to????????
Oops...must have been sleeping while I was typing.

I did mean...my NAILS are hard and strong!

----------------------------
Laura

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone... I wanted to go to the store today and pick up some of the things you all suggested but I hadn't written them down.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna call for a manicure tomorrow... if not then I'll definitely go look into those things!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to say... I got my manicure today (finally!). And I've been taking such great care of my nails that my manicurist paid my quite a few compliments! So yay! Thanks for all the help!

Too bad she didn't do that good of a job on the french manicure. It's driving me insane just looking at it!

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another thing that feeds your skin, hair & nails from the inside out, is WATER. Good ol water. Drink a ton of it every day.

My nails get chewed & ripped apart because I do alot with my hands. However they're strong nails, I just don't like them long and could care less about having pretty nails. My job doesn't require it.

My hair however is a different story. It's my crowning glory, it grows very fast, is silky, etc. And I credit that to drinking tons of water & taking vitamin E gel capsules. I know vitamin E has gotten a lot of flack in the news lately, saying too much is bad for you, but I like what it does for my skin & hair. And, my nails, cuz apparently if I cared about my nails they'd look lovely.

Try drinking lots of water... I think the prenatal vitamins would work well, too, but yeah make sure you tell your hubby you aren't trying to get prego or anything! Might scare him. They're big vitamins but they have lots of good stuff in them.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Steph... I'm trying to not look at my mails... but it's not the end of the world!

Yeah, I know water is good for you and I've started a new... not diet because it's not about losing weight. Just trying to eat healthier... eat healthy snacks, cut out sugar and sodas... It's really hard because I'm a sugar addict but today is day 3 and I'm doing pretty well. I do spend a lot more time running to the bathroom from all this water I'm drinking!

As for the prenatal vitamins... I've been taking them, even tho my fiance is nervous about them, lol. But I was wondering... is taking those the same or similar to taking an all around vitamin?