hair color

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was going to warn you that if you're blonde they are NOT temporary. Also, anything with red in it tends to be less temporary, but if you like how that looks that won't be an issue.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phew - glad it turned out OK. I've given up doing self-colour coz it always ended up going pear-shaped on me!!

I won't tell you how much I spend every 8 weeks on my highlights - but let's say its a good job they do them so well, other wise I'd never be able to justify the amount I pay.

Tigger - got a picture of you new colours for us to see?

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have hair with a wave ......... so far its waved good bye and is continuing to do so. Also have nuclear hair - too much fall out.... Mine is about 1/4 inch now and I will happily accept any donations when you get your hair cut that can be glued to my scalp and re-live those days when I had some. Right now I have more hair on my chest than my head... still at least my wife loves me.

Kev
who looks like a toilet brush!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There is a product called a "drabber" that is supposed to keep the color from going brassy. Using a shampoo, for color-treated hair helps, too. I have used Salon Selectives "Don't Fade On Me", for years.