Hair Advice PLEASE!!??

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

I'd get your hair cut in a nice, stacked bob with the front a little longer than chin length and the back a bit shorter to add volume. Some eyebrow length asymmetrical bangs, too! Leave the color though, it's gorgeous!
I would leave out the bangs, but this is the style I was referring to above!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

I'd get your hair cut in a nice, stacked bob with the front a little longer than chin length and the back a bit shorter to add volume. Some eyebrow length asymmetrical bangs, too! Leave the color though, it's gorgeous!
If your gonna go short, this is the way to go. This is my hairstyle, and I love it- so easy to take care of, plus its fun and sassy!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Okay Nat, First u are adorable, so anything u choose would be good but DH put in his two cents LOL He thinks a few inches shorter and layers cut in for some body
I say the same. I would bring it up to your shoulders with layers.
Maybe highlights around your face.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gailuvscats

How much of a change do you want?Probably something short and spikey, but you look beautiful the way you are.
I don't necessarily want a change, I just wasn't sure if I SHOULD change it..its been a while..didn't know if I looked hideous
BTW I have had my hair short and spiky and bleach blonde..I looked uglier than anyone ever has in the history of ugly.

Originally Posted by babyharley

Are you wanting to cut it?
Not necessarily, just not sure if I should or not..indecisive..

Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

I like the length of your hair, but you could use some body try Body envy by herbal essences, you might also want to consider a few bangs, just as a little update, If you want to... but heck you look good girl!
Thanks hun..yeah I have zero body..but I don't mind actually

Originally Posted by Februa

I think you look excellent with long hair, but if you want a change, Id suggest some long layers and highlighting. You could pull off the sweeping bangs thing is you wanted, but IMO, bangs always get in the way!
If you want a drastic change, dye it jet black, and get it cut in a blunt straight line with long bangs
I bet that would shock EVERYONE you know!!
Bangs annoy me..I am a frequent gym goer, and to pin them back all the time is a big pain..and that black blunt cut would be funny...but wouldn't work with my job..

Originally Posted by wookie130

You have such a lovely face, girl! You could wear a Trump-do, lay a beaver tail across your head, or wear a gunny sack for a hairnet...you would look great with any of it!!!

You know what I think would look good on you, though?

One of those layered inverted "A" cuts...where the back is shorter, and then gets longer toward the jawline. That would really accentuate all your pretty facial attributes!
Thanks for the compliments..although I don't think anyone would look good with Trumps do..

Those A cuts are WAY more maintenance than I would want..

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I too would say that you really don't need to do anything to it...of course, this coming from a woman who has had lonnnnnngggg hair for about 15 years now! LOL! It was suggested that maybe some lightening (sp?) would look nice, yeah I think so. Maybe a blunt cut y'all to give it some fullness? At my age, fullness is necessary! I was blessed with enough hair for 3 women!!! However, since my hormones have been going wacky for about 5 years now, I've lost a great deal of it...I'd say about half of it is gone now. So volume is important to me...helps me to use Aussie Mega Volume Shampoo & Conditioner...really gives my hair a lot of fullness.

Hilda >^..^<

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you really want some change:

Take an inch or two off the ends, frame or layer the front just a bit. Then your hair will have a little bounce.

For color, since its still winter, go for low-lights. Maybe a shade or two darker. It'll make your eyes even more colorful!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you would look super cute with a simple bob. I may go a step or two lighter on your hair color, bringing out more of your blond.

PS DH says that you are a cute too!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you color it now Nat? Maybe some layering framing your face would look nice, and if you want a little difference in color, highlights are great, just the expense of keeping it up to, But it's a nice treat for yourself

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abigail

Great skin, what do you do to glow so much?
Are you serious?? I am having serious breakouts lately and I'm not impressed by it at all
I usually am blessed with a very nice complexion. I have a strict skin care regimen that I do twice a day..Everyone should do that

Originally Posted by halfpint

Do you color it now Nat? Maybe some layering framing your face would look nice, and if you want a little difference in color, highlights are great, just the expense of keeping it up to, But it's a nice treat for yourself
Nah, last time I got highlights was last March..I haven't dyed it probably since high school. I am not a fan of full out dye as I have been complimented on my hair colour and don't want to really muck with it.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think your hair color is beautiful so if you want a change I'd go with something shorter. I think you'd look really good with a shoulder-length or even chin-length haircut.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dye it black! or Bleach it blonde!

okay im joking...
!

I would just add some layers into it!
I just cut my own hair, mwahaha, i hope noone notices how bad its turned out but i just trimmed it! the cats had a whole load of fun in the bathroom though! (notes to buy hair dye soon)

I actually dye mine with gold shimmer from fructies and alot of people like my haircolour the way it is now instead of my natural one! so maybe you should try doing it too?