Had to share cute pics

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Now I know why that song came to mind...:laughing2!!! That song came out in the 70's and it was when Rod Stewart sang with the Faces :laughing2...how did I know that! Oh, and I had two lava lamps then too! rrrrrrr...OLD! haha!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sandie, love the picture!!!! Ken is so tolerant of those cats! My hubby would be clawing the ceiling if the cat jumped on his head...:LOL:

And as for the 60's, you are younger than me, I know 'cause our birthdays are a day apart, (on the calendar that is, not in years...
)
and I barely remember the 60's, I was born in 65, okay....I DON'T remeber the 60's...:laughing:

It is so cool how you and Ken both love each other and also both love cats.....Same with Rene and Clint, and Meme and Kittyfoot.

Why couldn't I have found some cat lovin' man out there???

Well, shouldn't complain, I just checked on Hubby, and he is sound asleep, with Merlin curled up by his head, and Sabrina (who isn't even supposed to be in the house according to him) curled up between his legs. All aleep. Picture perfect. Or it would be if he had some clothes on.....:LOL: :laughing: :LOL:

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like you have a cat sitter in your dog. The small are always mightier then they appear!

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sandie,

That picture of PT on Ken's head should definitely go to Cat Fancy. It's priceless!

Donna