Had to call the ASPCA poison control again

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Queen Eva hadn't pooped yet today, her last one was late last night. I was getting a little nervous, but now I've got some good news.

Queen Eva just had a gigantic poop (all that psyllium) with some strings of very obviously a foreign substance. It's no longer recognizable as foam rubber, but it clearly something that doesn't belong there.

Whether that's the last of it or not, I don't know, I have to continue with the psyllium for another 24 hours.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really hate being on poop patrol, but sometimes it's the thing to do. Glad she's had a BM and that it looks like something is coming out.

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, thank goodness - and to think that four years ago I couldn't have imagined myself being so totally interested in bowel movements. I'm so glad she ate the psyllium for you.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks you guys. I've been on poop patrol for years, ever since Ootay's constipation troubles first started. Up until then I didn't pay much attention to poop, but I've learned how important it is to keep track.

And there's been many a time over the years that I have pulled poop apart to see what's in it.

I can tell whose poop is whose, even with four cats.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll never forget when we left out a wand toy, and spooky ate some of the string... poop checking went on for three days.

I'm so glad she's OK - and she's passed the nasty foam rubber!!!!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More poop! Didn't see anything unusual in this batch, but that she's pooping a lot is a good thing, means everything is as it should be in there.

Thanks for your support everyone, I think we're past the crisis.