Had Appointment now scared..... What next....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted a hystro but I am paying cash for everything I have no insurance and the hospital put me on financial help so they are spliting the cost with me I am paying like 3/4 they are the rest. So far I have paid little over 6000 and they paid 1800 just in the doctor stuff so a tubal is only 500 more as long as I have a c-section. If I do not get a c-section I will pay the 200.00 at my next visit which is 6 weeks after baby and will get the Mirina put in for 5 years.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keep us updated and know that you have alot of people here pulling for both of you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know o and thanks for the horseshoe. I beleive in that stuff. I was looking for a 4 leaf clover at the park the other day but never found one so I have a rabbits foot on my keys lol

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot imagine how you are feeling but I just wanted to say keep strong, stay calm and be positive. And it sounds as though you are doing all three. Good vibes for the next few weeks.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tons of good vibes headed your and Abby's way.............have faith that all will be ok........

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

I know o and thanks for the horseshoe. I beleive in that stuff. I was looking for a 4 leaf clover at the park the other day but never found one so I have a rabbits foot on my keys lol
You are VERY welcome!!!