guy probs. Advice. plez

kittypaws

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What 17? I thought she was over 18 (no offence lilboardingurl6)
. But yea curious alittle on the young side not that i'm old but still your under 18 lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilboardingurl6

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyPaws

What 17? I thought she was over 18 (no offence lilboardingurl6)
. But yea curious alittle on the young side not that i'm old but still your under 18 lol.
haha oh no we were w/ his rents. and some of his family. My mom would never let me go by myself w/ him until im 18

kittypaws

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol i know that feeling i was 16 and my mom wanted to tie me to my bed. I was really wild but i'm only 22 so i guess i'm still young and troy thinks i'm crazy :p.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kaelyn - you're getting some really good advice here from people about your relationship, and things you can do to improve it, but you're still acting defensive and trying to explain why he's wrong and you're right.

It took me a long time to learn to take responsibility for my actions, and listen objectively when people gave me advice. I'm 25, and I still have so much to learn about accepting advice and criticism! Look back at what you've written, and try to look at it from his point of view.

You've asked for advice, and people have given it. Maybe you were just after a bit of sympathy and hoping people would say how annoying boys are, but you asked for advice, hard as it is to accept...

kittypaws

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yea i agree with saraph. Boys will be boys lol sometimes it takes a few people to make you relize that lol. As much as alot of women hate it they have alot of set backs and flaws :
:

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it is time for both of you guys to get better life and health insurances.

My hubby is into bicycle racing, but he would never make me go....especially since I don't have enough health insurance.