Guilty Pleasures!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Cadbury Cream Eggs. I wait for Easter every year just to have one.
My sister Kimmy does the same exact thing!!!! I always buy her a ton of them every Easter!!!
lol that is too funny, i'm going to have to tell her someone else does the same thing-she'll be happy

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hummm.....my guilty pleasures are: Too much tv when I get the time, Cosmopolitan- i'm a Cosmo girl
, Woodchuchks (amber apple cider beer)...occassionally, spending a free day just petting,caring for, and walking the animals at the shelters I volunteer at- the animals love the attention and I love being around them, hot tea, chocolate and ice cream on occassion, (ok this next one ya'll can't make fun of me for, Watching Beavis & Butthead with Colin
), lighting candles everywhere (supervised
), playing my guitar and singing on my days off - it's a beauty!!!, cooking, long showers....

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Hummm.....my guilty pleasures are: Too much tv when I get the time, Cosmopolitan- i'm a Cosmo girl
, Woodchuchks (amber apple cider beer)...occassionally, spending a free day just petting,caring for, and walking the animals at the shelters I volunteer at- the animals love the attention and I love being around them, hot tea, chocolate and ice cream on occassion, (ok this next one ya'll can't make fun of me for, Watching Beavis & Butthead with Colin
), lighting candles everywhere (supervised
), playing my guitar and singing on my days off - it's a beauty!!!, cooking, long showers....
Some of those things you shouldn't feel guilty for one bit!

Hot tea is good for you, volunteering is good for everyone involved, cooking is both fun AND necessary, singing and plying guitar...for me if a day went by in which I wasn't creating music I'd probably shrivel up and die....I'd say those are all really good things in your life! You're a lucky girl!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

Some of those things you shouldn't feel guilty for one bit!

Hot tea is good for you, volunteering is good for everyone involved, cooking is both fun AND necessary, singing and plying guitar...for me if a day went by in which I wasn't creating music I'd probably shrivel up and die....I'd say those are all really good things in your life! You're a lucky girl!
Oh those are definitely good things I agree

humm....I guess I don't think of those as guilty, just pleasures in life,....so i had to post them anyways

hehe, looks like we both love Chocolate and Cosmo- Those are both two of my favorite things

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmmmmmmmmm, How's this for a guilty pleasure??? Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Truffle!!!!

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hmm... my guilty pleasures...

Sitting and chatting to friends on MSN
Watching too much TV - including shows like What Not To Wear and Extreme Makeover
Ice Cream
Cool and funky socks, I only wear plain ones to work!
Listening to some Rap songs... some of them are just plain good
Tom Petty... I LOVE him!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

That's what I'm talkin' about!
Oh yea! that stuff is sooooooo good!!! I only allowed myself to have a few bites of it earlier though (i'm lactose intolerante so I really shouldn't even be doing that, but i couldn't resist
....I took a few lactaid tablets and enjoyed it anyways!!) It's soooooooooooooo good!!!
Colin isn't allowed to touch it when he gets home lol...I will stab him with a fork