Guess who 's in Cat Fancy?

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is wonderful news, I am so glad you will be helping so many. Tavia says she wants Peter's autograph she thinks he's a hottie.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks everyone, from Peter and me. We're working on filling all the requests for Peter's autograph, and he thinks maybe I should set up some purrsonal appearances too!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope if he makes purrsonal appearances that Tavia doesn't think they are going to runaway together she is only three she is not old enough for a boyfriend yet and he is so handsome that she may swoon over him

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I hope if he makes purrsonal appearances that Tavia doesn't think they are going to runaway together she is only three she is not old enough for a boyfriend yet and he is so handsome that she may swoon over him
Well, Peter's not even two (until July 29), so I guess we'll have to keep eye on them.
Tavia is a beautiful girl!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't gotten the August issue yet (they send it to me by surface mail, even though the foreign subscriptions are nearly double the price of the domestic ones). Wow - first Stephanie's Sierra's mention in an article, and now Peter! I'm going to have to start a "TCS cats in Cat Fancy" scrapbook.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Thanks everyone, from Peter and me. We're working on filling all the requests for Peter's autograph, and he thinks maybe I should set up some purrsonal appearances too!
Don't let his "signing paw" get writers cramp! Ophelia, Twitch, Lily, Damita, & Chico all want autographs, too!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks again, everybody!

I noticed that in the same issue (on p. 8) there's an excellent letter against declawing from a local woman I interviewed almost two years ago. She's the person who got me involved in volunteering and is very active in TNR and rescue.
If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have Peter or Claire!

crys12065

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats!!

Make sure he remembers who gave him his start when he is rich and famous..

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, guys. Have to admit, Peter being featured in Cat Fance was one of my proudest cat meowmy moments to date! He's such a sweet, goofy boy!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrat's to both you and Peter. You're both stars. Now you will need to start selling your autograph and Pete'rs Paw-tograph.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise

Thanks again, everybody!

I noticed that in the same issue (on p. 8) there's an excellent letter against declawing from a local woman I interviewed almost two years ago. She's the person who got me involved in volunteering and is very active in TNR and rescue.
If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have Peter or Claire!

Thanks, guys. Have to admit, Peter being featured in Cat Fance was one of my proudest cat meowmy moments to date! He's such a sweet, goofy boy!
I'm checking out the upgraded features, so don't mind me!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to you and beautiful Peter!
You must be a very proud meowmy.