Guess What We Found In Our Garden!!!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oohhh... good luck on finding him a home! He does look skinny; but he looks healthy too, so I bet he'll plump right up once he's been having regular meals for a while!

Maybe he's just small-boned... he reminds me of Skimble, who is also very small-boned and tipped the scales at only 7 pounds full-grown and healthy...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's still quite underweight.....but between the cat milk, dry food, and soft food....he should put on the a good amount of weight with the proper amount of time. He's such a sweet kitty. I just took a ton of pictures of him so i'm going to put the link on here for anyone who would like to look at him:
http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...TiGeR/?start=0

I hope everyone's enjoyed this thread. I'm going to take Katie's advice and start a new post in the SOS section so he will hopefully get some more exposure. I'm not releasing him to a new home until he is neutered and fully vaccinated (i'm setting up the appointment tomorrow,so hopefully he'll get fixed soon.) When he is ready to go to his forever home, i have a few requirements, for the safety and wellbeing of harley. First off, he must be indoors only. Also, he will have a small adoption fee to cover the overhead costs of housing, food, litter, medical testing, neutering ,and vaccination. That way, i will be able to provide care for the next helpless kitty that follows the "invisible" sign to my doorstep. (Not to mention, people should never post "free to a good home" adds, There are numerous threads about that specific topic posted throughout TCS...i urge anyone who is not familiar with that topic to check out the threads!!!). So without further adiou, i'm going to start Harley's new thread under SOS....please, please, please check it out and send us some good vibes! Most people want "little kittens," so placing an adolescent kitty like Harley might prove to be a small challenge, even though he is very adoptable! Wish us luck!

Here is the link to the new thread under "Cats SOS" please,please,please check it out and pass the link on to other TCS members! This little guy deserves the best home possible and i want him to find one asap once he is neutered!
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...61#post1224461

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so i started a post for Harley in the Cat's SOS section and i've had 0 responses. So, i'm just going to keep posting here and in the Cat Lounge's fur pictures section. I seem to get much better responses there

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hell603

well maybe he isn't ment to leave you - there is something called fate your know!!
lol, maybe he isn't....thing's sure aren't working well with me trying to find him a home, but i'm still going to keep looking. I really need to find a home for this little guy, so that i am able to help the next little straggler(s) that show up after him. The more i take in, the less i can help the ones that will need help later on. I have to keep my own animal numbers within a reasonable number so that i don 't overwhelm myself and turn into a crazy cat lady
. Also, i don't have a house- i rent a 2 bedroom duplex, so space and money also come into play. I'm pretty sure my boyfriend's planning on proposing soon ( he has a house and a dog...) so if we wind up getting married i would be taking 3 of my cats and my rabbit over there...so i have to keep Colin in mind to- although he is great about me and my animals, so i'm sure he wouldn't mind Harley too
. Abilene, my little wild kitty will have to stay with my mom if i do get married anytime soon- she's very aggressive at times, so if i were to have children, she would very likely attack them- so for her safety and my future children...she will stay with my mom- no skin of Abbie's back though- she's a mawmaw's girl lol
. Also, i will be leaving Ginger with my mom as well whenver i get married. Ginger is my mom's closest friend and those two are inseperable- she is the happiest with her. So although i would be leaving two with my mom, i would still be taking 4 animals to Colin's house...So that, as well as for the reason's i've mentioned abouve is why i'm still looking for a home for Harley, although i would love to keep him myself.
And the rate things are going right now, i will probably end up keeping him lol.
And for the record, i still think i have "Sucker" written on my forehead!