guess what teufel did!! :D

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

I have had kitties that can hear me pulling a Qtip out of the box, kitties that could smell rubberbands, kittys that always found twisty-ties for the bread. l haven't had one yet that has played with the milk carton rings, yet. Guess I have been lucky with that one.
Wish I could say the same,, Conner can't survive without his milk carton ring,,, he goes for hours every day. He will walk past it, and then back up and glare like he's telling it,,"dont give me that look!" And then he attacks it,, its usually cute,,except for like, 3 in the morning and he's acting like he's possessed running and scrambling all over the room with it.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Fran, Teufel is such a smartie! I think they make training videos for teaching kitties how to use toilets. Kinda like Jinxy Cat in "Meet the Parents." Anywho, Cosette has good taste in smart kitties; she can't keep her eyes off Teufel's pictures whenever I show her TCS

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fwan, are you sure you remembered to flush after you got off the toilet? Maybe Teufel was trying to send you a message (j/k)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Fwan, are you sure you remembered to flush after you got off the toilet? Maybe Teufel was trying to send you a message (j/k)
kelly bf was in the bathroom last

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Why do you always make me laugh when i have a client in reception who can see me
Why is the sky blue?