• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I could never play those, I couldn't even ever do pac man
Never got the hang I guess
I have a feeling you would be really surprised. Can you swing a bat or a golf club? If you can you can play these games. It's really amazing.
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I was just reading the paper about people that did that waiting in line thing for the PS3....and I just dont get it, Im sorry.
And some dude tried to rob some folks that were waitin in line. I think just to wait until after Christmas and they will be cheaper(more than likely) and people wont be acting all crazy...
It's all about passion for me. I have played video games since I've been 5. I've never been into sports or anything like that, so that's why I wait. I often explain it like this; if your favorite sports team of all time was going to a championship game would you sleep outside for tickets? Most of the time they say yes; it's the same kind of thrill.

As for the cost of the systems, the PS3 is $600.00 USD. Thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s for one system and one controller. Today, I bought a system, a controller, two games, some batteries, and a can of shaving cream for 503.03 USD. Oh, and the Nintendo comes with a game too. The PS3 doesn't.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I got Zelda!!!! That's what I've been playing all day.

There's a slight learning curve for people who have played with regular controllers, but I caught on quickly. Wii Sports (the game that comes with the system) is a basic tutorial of how the controllers can be used. You can play bowling, golf, tennis, baseball, and boxing. It's weird being able to swing the controller like a sword.

In all honesty, this is a really fun system so far.
I think we'll be getting one for Christmas.
I haven't bought a Nintendo system since the N64 came out.
I'm more of a classic game fan.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

I think we'll be getting one for Christmas.
I haven't bought a Nintendo system since the N64 came out.
I'm more of a classic game fan.
Then this is the system for you! The Wii comes with WiFi where you can go online download classic games, and save them to a memory card. That is where the majority of my excitement is coming from. I can't wait to play Duck Hunt.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Then this is the system for you! The Wii comes with WiFi where you can go online download classic games, and save them to a memory card. That is where the majority of my excitement is coming from. I can't wait to play Duck Hunt.
Yet another reason why I love Nintendo and why I want a Wii.
It's the perfect system.