Guess what I woke up to...

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to Reilly! The pics in this tread are adorable (haven't been to fur pics yet). Reilly is being such a good mom. Congratulations to you too.
What fun you'll have with the four of them.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leli

I love newborns....they look like sausages. Congrats on the new additions!
*LOL* Yes, they do!! In Lexus and Tonka's June 7th litter, there was actually one kitten we referred to as "The Sausage Biscuit" because she was so long and well ... just downright tubular in shape - she is now called Grace and lives with a very nice gentleman in Maryland. There were also "The Steak Biscuit" (a very beefy, robust seal point baby boy now known as Duke - he lives with his new family in Northern Virginia), "The Egg Biscuit" (a very egg-shaped little blue point boy now known as George - he is still with me but may be going to live with a very sweet young lady, also in Northern Virginia) and "The Sweet Little Jelly Biscuit" (a dainty and delicate, teeny-tiny little seal point girl now known as Pearl - she is going to be making her Show Debut in October and then meeting with her "husband", an absolutely to-die-for luscious Chocolate Point boy named Benny when she is old enough) too!! This litter was collectively known as "The Biscuits". *smile*

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on joining the ranks of Grandparents (grandmeowmy anyway).

Reilly looks like she is enjoying motherhood. Congratulations to her too - so glad she didn't need any help - I know what it's like having to have a c-section for babies ( I had 3)

They all look beautiful - I bet you end up keeping all of them

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kittens!!!
How gorgeous! I'm so glad that Reilly didn't have any problems with the delivery and is being such a good mom.
Have fun! How are your two boys liking them?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh the boys went nuts!
I woke Deacon up by saying "I've got a suprise for you on my bed" Well of course he just jumped up out of bed and RAN into my bedroom

His eyes were HUGE when he seen them!
The first thing he says is "the babies came out of her BODY!!"
I about died laughing.. He then lifted her leg and said "where did they come out?"... It was 6:30 in the morning so I WASN'T gonna go there on that subject right then

I called Justice at his dad's house to let him know and he threw a fit wanting to see them.. He tried to talk me into letting him stay home from school
Of course I said no... lol

They are both being very good about them. They won't let Jake or Tiger withen 10 feet of the box

Whenever Reilly comes out for a little bit they want to pick her up and put her back in the box with the babies. I have to keep reminding them it's OK if she wants a break for a little bit... at least I think it is...That reminds me, I have a question to post in the pregnancy forum

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congradulations!!! They're beautiful! I'm soo glad everything went smoothly after all of the drama lately
. What a plesant surprise to wake up to!!! Keep us posted!!! I hope everything is going great today!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

How are the babies doing?
They are doing great!
I am going this weekend to get a scale to keep an eye on their weights (Thanks TNR). In a couple days when it's time to chage the linens in the box I'm going to take some better pics of them. We have decided that we are definatly going to keep one of the boys. I think it's going to be the mouthy almost solid black one.. He would fit right in the family! He's usually the first one to say something when Reilly gets in the box