Guess what I just saw.....!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sammy and Lola oughta write a book, "Cats United: How to Outsmart Your Humans and STILL Get Spoiled."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by consumercity

What a couple of mischievous little cutie pies! Is there something in particular that Sammy wants from the cupboard?
There is nothing in there of interest to him (just cleaning supplies, which is why it's off limits)...it's being in there that he wants. He's been obsessed with getting inside anything he can since he was born (much more than Lola). I think it's just the fact that he can't get into the cupboard that makes him want it so badly.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have some very bright and cunning kitties around here.

We had childproof cupboard locks on our doors when the children were babies and decided to leave them on the cupboards containing the cleaning supplies when we got the kitties. It works - they can't open those!

Lily climbs into closed drawers as well - when we were decorating the bedroom and the chest of drawers was moved away from the wall, she climbed up through the back of the drawers and slept in hubby's sock drawer. Can Benji get in through the back or bottom of the drawers?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like what my twin aunt and uncle pulled when they were kids. In order to get to their Dad's hammer and nails, they discovered that if they pulled the sliding garage door open far enough their younger brother could get in and get the forbidden tools.

Kids! No matter what species!