Guaranteed Analysis

luvmycat6204

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just placed an order (Pork) with Hounds & Gatos but will rotate with the beef.

Guaranteed Analysis:

Beef:

Calorie                       

P      F     C    Phosp    Calories 

31    60    9    250        250

Pork

Calorie                           

P      F     C    Phosp      Calories

29    69    2    403            403              

Got this info off of this website:  http://www.catinfo.org/docs/FoodChartPublic9-22-12.pdf

I did select the Pork first as he has already been eating this thru Hills I/D, using this to transition.  What is the max phosphorous for a cat? It seems high on the pork.

Then I elected to transition from Hills dry to Orijen 6 fish: I can't have the other two dry versions.  The formula goes add fat + fiber + ash and subtract from 100% to get carb fraction and supposed to stay below 10% carbs.  So, with this product.  I added this all up and got 33.6% in carbs, is this correct?

I checked out Natures Variety Limited Diets and Grain Free and they all have feathers in them, so feel this is the only one that does not have feathers and egg or broth in it.

These are their added carbs:  chickpeas, red lentils, green lentils, green peas, pea fibrer, canola oil, sun-cured alfalfa, pumpkin*, butternut squash*, spinach greens*, carrots*, Red Delicious apples*, Bartlett pears*, cranberries*.  I don't plan on this being their main diet, just to fill in a little during the day, when I am away and some at night.  But mostly will feed the wet.

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS

• Crude protein (min.)
  • Crude fat (min.)
  • Crude fiber (max.)
  • Moisture (max.)
  • Calcium (min./max)
  • Phosphorus (min./max)
  • Omega-6 (min.)
  • Omega-3 (min.)
  • DHA (min.)
  • EPA (min.)
  • Taurine (min.)