Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

LOL!

No it was during the heat wave, and we only have an AC unit in the bedroom. So we were doing everything in there. Watching TV, hanging out, eating dinner....
Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not the type of person to finish my meals and if I leave the plate with a bit of food left on it sitting around for even 2 seconds, Zebra and Milo both with take the food off the plate and put it on the floor. The worst was toast with peanut butter, and they put it peanut butter side down on the carpet. Milo loves to stick his paws in your food/drink while your eating and he ends up making his paws dirty.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least your cats wait until you're done! Tailer thinks he should have the right of first refusal. Every time I make up a plate, he's there on the counter checking it out to see if it's something he wants. (No...he's not supposed to be on the counter, but he figured out a long time ago that I'm not going to do anything awful like hit him or squirt him, so he's willing to take whatever heat comes his way.)

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One day, I heated up some Vegitable soup in the microwave. Simba was on the counter across the room from the microwave. When I took the bowl of soup out of the microwave, he took a flying leap across the room, landed in the hot bowl of soup, and splattered the entire bowl of soup all over the kitchen and the kitchen floor.

I was more freaked out, because I was scared that he'd burned himself, but luckily he didn't. Then I had to go back in the kitchen and clean up the mess

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Twitch broke my grandma's leg years ago. She was being a dork & chasing the plate in my grandma's hand...not watching where she was going & she ended up tripping grandma who broke her leg when she fell. To this day, Twitch hates grandma....since grandma fell on her!
And to be honest, I was more worried about my baby T than my grandma.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've often said to myself that I am very glad that I sort of shuffle when I walk, I never really pick up my feet so it is almost impossible to STEP on the kitties, but it sure is easy to accidentally kick them

I eat at my coffee table, and all the kitties have learned that when Meowmy's eating, they are not allowed up there, any other time is ok... it took Zeus the longest to realize that when I pushed him off the coffee table it was for a reason

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tell you what I trade you a Sassy White & Tabby cat for you Yellow. Because of Jordan, I've got baby locks on all my cabinets & in my old appartment I had a lock on my freezer.

deelynn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 3 cats well our one momma cat
loves to jump on tables i am forever yelllin at her
my 6yrold was eating toast one day
she walked away and theres snowball TAKING TOAST!
AHHHHH

~DEE~

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

I tell you what I trade you a Sassy White & Tabby cat for you Yellow. Because of Jordan, I've got baby locks on all my cabinets & in my old appartment I had a lock on my freezer.
Yes, Jacob is a champion lock picker here! Unfortunately, he has taught Loki a few tricks as well. Jacob can open the patio door out onto the deck if it is just the screen door. We have to put him in the spare room when we BBQ to prevent the great escape from happening!

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My dog will eat my dinner if I am no watching. It maks me so mad.

But i love my dog to much to get to mad

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Susie...you don't even need to ask. You KNOW I will gladly take the Tigster off of your hands...

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cyclesarah

Susie...you don't even need to ask. You KNOW I will gladly take the Tigster off of your hands...
Well, he has been forgiven Sarah, but there are times.................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I'm having one of those mornings where I'd like to trade all 4 in because I don't know who the naughty one is, but someone knocked over my lamp on my night stand and broke it. Normally not a big deal it's just a lamp, but this lamp was one my Grandfather had made. So I did not speak to any of the kitties this morning. Tonight after work I will be shopping for a new lamp. I'm also mad at myself, because the've knocked it over before & I was going to buy a new one & take this one to my parents for safe keeping, but I was too late.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

Yeah I'm having one of those mornings where I'd like to trade all 4 in because I don't know who the naughty one is, but someone knocked over my lamp on my night stand and broke it. Normally not a big deal it's just a lamp, but this lamp was one my Grandfather had made. So I did not speak to any of the kitties this morning. Tonight after work I will be shopping for a new lamp. I'm also mad at myself, because the've knocked it over before & I was going to buy a new one & take this one to my parents for safe keeping, but I was too late.
Awwwwwwwwwww, they're sorry..............

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Awwwwwwwwwww, they're sorry..............
I know they are, I was just really ticked off this morning. The bad thing is this means I have to go shopping at Walmart or Big Lot or someplace I can never get out of with out spending way to much mone.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pack his little bags and send him to me. He will fit right in with my naughty bunch. Fluffy has taught everyone bad manners since she has been here. It's a good thing she's so unbearably cute! I was puting together beef stew a little while ago, turned and looked at my stove, and there was Fluffy, sitting in my dutch oven, on the burner. Fortunately it was not turned on or we might have had fuzzy kitty stew. If the stove is turned on, I cannot leave the room without taking her with me, or locking her up somewhere.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Pack his little bags and send him to me. He will fit right in with my naughty bunch. Fluffy has taught everyone bad manners since she has been here. It's a good thing she's so unbearably cute! I was puting together beef stew a little while ago, turned and looked at my stove, and there was Fluffy, sitting in my dutch oven, on the burner. Fortunately it was not turned on or we might have had fuzzy kitty stew. If the stove is turned on, I cannot leave the room without taking her with me, or locking her up somewhere.
Oh thank goodness she didn't get hurt!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, poor you, to both of you! Years ago, my big brother cooked me dinner for the first time, I think I was 18, so this is the first time in 18 years that he'd cooked for me, and his jack russel puppy ran along the back of the sofa, jumped and landed splat right in the middle of my plate!