GRRR! I'm so MAD!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

My friend Jennifer's bf works at the UPS call center. According to him, the sellers are telling customers that they guarantee delivery by Christmas Eve. They are flat-out LYING! Anything shipped this week will be delivered Dec. 28th and UPS has notified their clients of that fact. The providers aren't passing that info on to the customers.
That stinks Cindy!!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They got me too, I also paid for "3 day shipping" so you know what they did? Split up the shipment so that I got the game GUIDE day before yesterday, but no game....they shipped the GUIDE priority mail and the game itself UPS, so guess I won't be putting it under the tree THIS year.....ARRRRGH!! >:p

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I have to say I've had only positive experiences with DHL and most of the online shops I order from. I ordered all my Christmas presents before November 20, and all but one has arrived here or in the U.S. (and I've already had 5 emails from Amazon apologizing for their inability to deliver that one item by Christmas!)
DHL really brightened my day yesterday. We had a "vet emergency" (Jamie attacked Zsa Zsa, and managed to send Robert to the ER - the story is posted on the Behavior forum), so I wasn't home at the usual time on Wednesdays. When I finally got home, there was a note from the DHL guy, saying he had a delivery from a pet food supplier for me, and would come back around 5:30, just in case I needed it urgently, and would leave it with one of the neighbors if I wasn't home by then. That's service! This guy actually remembers his regular customers' schedules, and delivers accordingly.