GROSS smell! (rant)

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have eaten sauerkraut at work a few times....

But I will say, I used to
when I thought of sauerkraut, but a few years ago, I got this weird desire to eat some....like a watering in my mouth. And now I love it....

However fish would make me
I don't eat, and can't stand the smell....it always smells rotten to me.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

It's lunch time and the smells of what everyone is having is wafting around the various parts of the office. Someone is having a burger and fries. Someone is having corn chips (Fritos).

Oh god!
Someone is having SAUERKRAUT!
Not only do I hate the stuff, but that smell is enough to make me sick. I don't care that St. Patty's Day is this weekend. YUK!

Most people are conscientious about bodily odors, not wearing too much cologne. Why isn't the same consideration given to the FOOD they bring in here? There isn't much ventilation in the back area so that stench will be around for the rest of the day. It's bad enough when someone has fish, but sauerkraut? Save it for home!!
Sound like me pregnant.

I know what ya mean in the teachers loung they do it and it is awful.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People do that all the time at work. One guy comes in at 7 and makes a really strong pot of coffee just because he likes the smell, well by 2pm when it is very clear he won't brink it as he has left for the day, we get to either clean it or deal with the smell for the rest of the day.

Then the two people who eat those salty chicken noodle post for breakfast (I am not a fan of them or the curry type smell from them at the best of times, but I certainly don't want to smell it at 9am)

Then the garlic sausages with sauerkraut that they eat for lunch

OH and the burnt popcorn smell.

Me, I have smelly food too, but everyone always comments that it smells good compared to the complaining we do to the sales guys and their icky smelling food!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would eat whatever I wanted in my office..Noone would stop me!! MUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHHAH!!

No seriously, some food does stink..but I wouldn't care either..I love to eat