Gross Question.......

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At CVS it's in the first aid section next to the peroxide, also on the bottom shelf. Don't get the expensive one, I forget what it's called, but it smells really gross. I like the store brand kind.
Oh, and if you've ever used the Clinique toner you'll immediately recognize their secret ingredient, and also lots of make-up removers and toners are witch hazel with some other stuff thrown in. But Witchhazel is like 79 cents instead of 20$!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

At CVS it's in the first aid section next to the peroxide, also on the bottom shelf. Don't get the expensive one, I forget what it's called, but it smells really gross. I like the store brand kind.
Oh, and if you've ever used the Clinique toner you'll immediately recognize their secret ingredient, and also lots of make-up removers and toners are witch hazel with some other stuff thrown in. But Witchhazel is like 79 cents instead of 20$!
I am definately going to get some, my mom swears by it too..I looked in the pharmacy and the first aid section, and could not find it though..Hmmm, I will keep looking.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use the Clinique spot treatment. The Proactiv spot treatment works good too, but it's a little more expensive. I like Proactiv products.

If you have something big coming up and get a zit a dermatologist can make it disappear pretty much immediately by injecting it. That would be a bit pricey, but for a wedding or something it would be priceless!!