Top Cat
Purraise
I watch it in the evenings here dubbed in german! Its good i must admit

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i missed last nite episode because of my mom
its not hard to wake me up, but she rather me sleep then so i am up when dad goes to work so i can make sure that her cats are in her room
im getting tired of it too
i missed all my shows this week and i always tell her wake me up, mind u we watch these shows together
and ill ask her about it and she will tell me o u didnt miss anything, bet u

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

Aha. She named the baby after him because George delivered him in the bomb episode.

William George Bailey-Jones

IMDb is heaven
Ahh I remember now!

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I taped it and just finished watching it.

It was sooooo sad!

The episode was dedicated to the memory of "Bob Verne". I had never heard of him, but he was an actor who died of cancer in 2001,
Maybe he died the sameway.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd like to see Isaiah Washington fired off the show for his ungentlemanly conduct toward T.R. Knight. Mr. Washington would probably be the first one to cry discrimination should someone call him a nasty name.

I have no tolerance for bigots, hypocrits and the like. I sincerely hope they fire him from the show.

(And maybe one day I'll tell you how I REALLY feel - LOL).

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I'd like to see Isaiah Washington fired off the show for his ungentlemanly conduct toward T.R. Knight. Mr. Washington would probably be the first one to cry discrimination should someone call him a nasty name.

I have no tolerance for bigots, hypocrits and the like. I sincerely hope they fire him from the show.

(And maybe one day I'll tell you how I REALLY feel - LOL).
I agree, I was very surprised to hear of that. Who treats their coworkers like that?? JERK!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I saw "George" (T.R. Knight) on Ellen the other night and he was literally shaking when discussing it and couldn't find words to express himself. Ellen said he is McYummy and I agree. He's such a sweetheart and even if he wasn't so sweet, he doesn't deserve to be called names.

Isaiah Washington called him a "fa**ot" when speaking to Patrick Dempsey and apparently Dempsey was upset about it too. Then to further stick his feet in his mouth, at the awards the other night Washington pushed his way to the microphone and denied saying it in the first place which I'm sure is not true.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg....i just now watching it tonight- i've cried the entire episode- especially towards the end