Grey's Anatomy Season Finale

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now I remember it showed up mid season - I just cant believe it was that short.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think this is one of the best shows to come on TV in a long time. I cried pretty much from when Doc was put to sleep, til the show was over. I am very sad about Denny and Izzy. I was looking forward to seeing a wedding next season. I hope she stays on, because I really love her character. Derek made me a little mad. I do think him and Meredith should be together, but not like that! He needs to settle things with Addison first, so everyone doesn't get hurt even more. I agree with whoever said they didn't like Addison at first, but do now. I feel bad for her! Okay, and so whats going on with Burke? When Christina asked "Are you going to tell him?" and he answered "Not right now", who were they talking about, and what needs to be told?? Is it something I missed?? I can't wait til next season!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

Okay, and so whats going on with Burke? When Christina asked "Are you going to tell him?" and he answered "Not right now", who were they talking about, and what needs to be told?? Is it something I missed?? I can't wait til next season!
His hand has tremors, so as it stands there is a very good chance he'll never be able to operate again. That's also why he told Cristina that he wouldn't hold a grudge if she couldn't stand by him through this. I was so glad when she went in to his room and held his hand at the end of the show.

Addison has grown on me too. At first I hated her too, but I do feel for her. Although there is the whole Mark thing and the fact that she never told Derek that she moved in with Mark after he left. So she's still got her demons to chase and truth to tell. I will give her credit for trying to be friends with Meredith, though.

texbabyj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

Okay, and so whats going on with Burke? When Christina asked "Are you going to tell him?" and he answered "Not right now", who were they talking about, and what needs to be told?? Is it something I missed?? I can't wait til next season!
I think she was asking if he was going to tell the Cheif about what Izzy did because Burke knew what she was doing thats why he went back to begin with.

That was soo sad I didn't want Denny to cry and I was hoping Meredith would finlly be happy again with Finn, but I think he realized something was up at the end when the three kept looking at each other...

I don't mind Callie, I didn't like her at first but I think George deserves to be happy esp after what happened between him and meredith.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The thing I'm most mad about, about getting in a car accident yesterday, is that I missed the finale!!!
I was on my way home to see it. Dang! I'll have to borrow the seasons and watch them all, because I actually didn't start watching this show until the episode where Meridith had her hand in the guy with the bomb in him, and after that, I was hooked!

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

I actually didn't start watching this show until the episode where Meridith had her hand in the guy with the bomb in him, and after that, I was hooked!
That's actually the first episode I watched too. My boss had been nagging me about watching it, but she had all of the other shows from season 2 taped, so I got caught up.

Sorry to hear about your car accident. Hopefully it was just minor.

I have the finale on DVR... I could tape it for you if you want.