Grey's Anatomy (RANT!)2/5/06

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, I too was exspecting the "kiss", but was much happier the way they did it!

P.S. Kitty Cat Lover....check out my hedgie pics in other animals
(can't pm you so wrote this)

shanstar

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Actually, I hope Grey and "McDreamy" do not get back together. I want something bad to happen to him, and I want her to find this amazing, caring, DEVOTED man and fall madly in love with him. I know his wife cheated on him and blahblahblah, but he is totally taking her for a ride and i just feel so BADLY for her. She cries in almost every episode. (actually, i cry during a lot of them too..) Oh, Patrick Dempsey is from the same town my best friend is. Harpswell, ME.

Anyways, George is a brilliant character. He reminds me so much of my best friend that I couldn't watch it during the first season because it made me miss him. (He lives in Cali now.) I got over it, because my mom loves the show so much. She got me addicted when I moved back in.

The music on the show is what made me fall in love with it. And Sandra Oh's character (i forget her name..) is hilarious. Wasn't Izzie in a Disney movie about two sisters who switch places? I'm about to go to IMDB and check that out.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone else besides me find Burke and his cleft (aka "butt") chin totally hot? I love George as much as y'all do (reminds me of Bradley with that mop of hair and big brown eyes) but I think Burke is a very understate hottie...grrrowl!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Does anyone else besides me find Burke and his cleft (aka "butt") chin totally hot? I love George as much as y'all do (reminds me of Bradley with that mop of hair and big brown eyes) but I think Burke is a very understate hottie...grrrowl!
Burke is definitely the "silent but deadly" hottie of the bunch. I don't think Alex is hot at all and don't understand the whole him and Izzy dynamic. George is my favorite Grey's Anatomy hottie. It used to be McDreamy, but lately its been George.

But my all-time favorite hottie TV doctor is Zach Braff from Scrubs. Weird, I know, but he's just my type. Tall, dorky, funny. Love it!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am definately a new fan of the show. I got hooked with all the excitement during the Super Bowl. I recorded it on the DVR and set up a series recording at the same time. I just sat down and watched both episodes. I stayed away from this thread because I didn't want any spoilers. This is one of the best shows I have seen in a long time! I am not a big tv watcher, but it looks like this one and the Sopranos will be the only 2 I faithfully watch

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a newbie addict. My boss has been telling me how good this show was, and she's been taping all of the episodes off of her DVR for me. The episode right after the superbowl was the first one I watched. Then saw the 2nd half Sunday - those are the only two I've seen.

I'm looking forward to getting the tapes so I can figure out who's who and all of the details that go along with them.