Grey hairs??

oz'smum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm 50 this yr
and I've a peppering of grey hairs that I colour into the rest

But I've just had to pluck out a grey eyebrow hair

Actually it's not the grey hairs that you have to watch. As you get older eyebrows start getting long thick hairs in them, so as well as plucking you have to trim them too

Still I'm only 18 at heart.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My bf Max went to work a few weeks ago and all these people were coming up to him and saying, `Wow look at all your grey hairs in your beard how come we've never noticed them before??' As it turns out he had been giving lots of love and head butts to Princess before work and she had shed her silver fur all through his beard - he had to go and groom himself before he looked his age again!

boys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
got a few but thanx to hair dyes
mind u ill be 50 next week so its expected i suppose

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejoelyo
if they are from stress, ill be getting them soon! and im 16!!!
Oh no! What's stressing you, if its okay to ask?
its fine to ask, if you really care to know search for the thred titled "if anyones outthere at 3:20am" sorry i dont know how to link to it. :-)

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found my first grey hair in my early twenties, and now have a few of the little blighters! My dad is still mostly dark haired in his mid-fifties, but my mother was totally grey in her thirties. I take after my dad mostly, so fingers crossed I do about this too!

pepper girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I found my first, and hopefully only, grey hair last year when I was 23. I freaked out...I told my bf it was because of all the stress he has put me through
I have my hair highlight now (carmel streaks) so my one hair has been dyed, which I will continue to do if anymore of the little buggers pop up.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grey eyebrow hairs and long too???????.
Just great as if the unibrow look isn't had enough.

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
me too... well, my mom know, but only cuz i asked her why... she said her dad had a full head of white hair by the time he was 25, but her mom, had a full head of dark hair when she passed...

the white highlights i also put in my hair this time mask them just fine! there were only a couple though

oz'smum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Actually, thinking all this over, how do you think I feel? I'm not yet 50 but my son is 30, and he's getting a lot of grey hairs.

What's worse, going grey or having a grey haired child.....discuss.....

sadisticookie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mferr84

how's this for early... i found my first gray hairs last year, when i was 20! i have two they are above one of my ears... but now i have my hair highlighted so many different colors you cant tell!

my mother and father claim that i gave them every single one of their gray hairs.... kinda funny... cuz my dad is bald... so i guess i was so bad that i not only turned their hair colors, but i made it fall out
I found my first grey hairs when I was around 20, too. It freaked me out! But I dye my hair so it doesn't really matter. Only problem: with three other people in my home it's hard to find a time to color my hair (in the bathroom). I think it's cool if women or men want to go naturally grey but not at 29!

winwin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Turning loose is worse than turning grey, and when the years pile up, it turns loose you-know-where first, but I don't guess that's bad, 'cause I could never figure what good it did, anyway.

Why don't cats get gray with age ? (in cat years)

Leonard

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sweetie, you've got nothing to worry about! I've been getting grey hair since I was 17!! And yes, that was stress related. I pull them out or dye over them
mum's been going grey since she was about 35, and dad... well he hasn't got any to go grey. I think you're just fine!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had grey hairs start to show up about 3-4 yrs ago, and I just keep on doing the highlight thing to cover it up...