Greetings!

JenSTL

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, all! Longtime cat lover here, but new to the forum. I currently have three awesome rescue cats at home: my blind sixteen year old tuxedo cat, the black twelve year old who is clearly the brains of the household, and an eight year old calico who thinks she's a snake (she likes to hiss, it's weird). We're considering a kitten in the next year or two, but no set time frame. I'm looking forward to learning from and posting with all of you.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS. There is a ton of infor and experience on this site as well as game threads. Hope you enjoy being here. We love photos so please post some for us to see.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi, all! Longtime cat lover here, but new to the forum. I currently have three awesome rescue cats at home: my blind sixteen year old tuxedo cat, the black twelve year old who is clearly the brains of the household, and an eight year old calico who thinks she's a snake (she likes to hiss, it's weird). We're considering a kitten in the next year or two, but no set time frame. I'm looking forward to learning from and posting with all of you.
HelloJenSTL, on behalf of The Catsite community, I warmly IMG_2688.GIF you and your kitties to TCS :wave3:

Bless your heart for having the rescue especially your blind tux.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and do post photos of your kitties for us to see.

See ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JenSTL

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh, an opportunity to show off pics of my fuzzy little sweethearts? Twist my arm...and this is my first time on the forum uploading pics, if I'm doing it wrong, somebody please tell me!
Spooky.jpg Drake.jpg
Tink.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JenSTL

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The blin old man is Spooky, the black is Drake, and the calico is Tink.