Greetings

myvinyl333

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cats have been everything to me for years. I am attached to my kids. I am newly retired and spend everyday with them. Pick up after them, play with them and have very enlightening conversation s when they have time. I set up bird and animal windows to allow them to interact with the outside animals. I cannot let them go outside.

Thanks for having me!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome!!

I feel the same way.. I don't have kids of my own (yet), so my kitties are my babies!

Share photos! How many kitties do you have?

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Myvinyl333:

Welcome to the forum.  Your babies are very sweet looking.  I hope you get some good news when you take Elsa in tomorrow--as per your other thread. 

Last edited:

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cats have been everything to me for years. I am attached to my kids. I am newly retired and spend everyday with them. Pick up after them, play with them and have very enlightening conversation s when they have time. I set up bird and animal windows to allow them to interact with the outside animals. I cannot let them go outside.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome. We have a lot in common. I'm disabled. My cats are my world. I talk to them all the time. They're not allowed outside so sitting at the windows is their only way to bird and butterfly watch. Safely