Greetings!

lisav

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh I agree! They're all great names but I especially like Tatyana (how could I not!), Anastasia , Natasha and Katerina. Can't wait to hear the names you new mums choose for your little babies!

Lisa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How cute....ohhh....you are making it very difficult for me to wait *patiently* for my own little one.

Ok...I think I can make it now that I have a new kitten pic to drool over....

Unfortunately my breeder does not have a digital camera so I just have to wait for the real thing!

I agree, we can have our little ones grow up together.....like half sisters across the ocean :LOL:

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad the kitten pic helped :-) Have you been to see your kitten and how did you pic it out of the bunch. Did she come to you, what made you pick her? I haven't seen mine yet just the photos. Would love to hold her, feel her soft fur against my face etc.
I like the idea of them being half sisters :-)
I think Tatyana is the name that suits her and seems to be the one everyone ese is going for too. Now I just need to come up with a name to register under and I'll be all set woo hoo!!!

I will post some pictures of my other furbabies soon so you can get to meet them all.

Amy, my beautiful stray that has come into my life, She is due any day now, her belly is so tight and the kittens are kicking around. she'll be off to get spayed as soon as the kittens are old enough.

I'm going to have a mad house and am worried about bringing Tatyana into it. With 3 other cat's and a bunch of kittens. She might be okay I don't know. If anyone has had experiance with this please let me know.

Talk to you soon

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Lisa I am glad you like her.

* PS I'm on the north coast of NSW [/b][/quote]*

You are not so far away so who knows we might meet up at a cat show in the future :-)

If you are ever in Canberra you can come visit Tatyana (No.2) and me and the gang.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately I was unable to pick my kitten due to distance between the breeder and myself. Also, her kittens are usually sold out before being born! Where I'm located there are only 2 reputable breeders (that I know of) in the province of Ontario. So the only thing I could choose was the sex that I wanted.

I think once I get this one home I will want another. If that happens I'll probably eventually go to the local shelter and see which one wants to choose me!

I spoke to my breeder today and unfortunately I have to wait an additional week before I bring the kitten home (Sept. 28). We are currently renovating a century old schoolhouse and the contractors will just be starting the weekend I was suppose to pick up my kitten.

I'm really anxious to bring her home...but I have to be realistic. With all the renovations I don't want her to end up being plastered behind some wall!

Also gives me some time to pick a name...what a decision!

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Thank yo uwhat a fantastic site. I couldn't get the sound to work though so will go back and try again. Isn't she the most beautiful thing. So affectionate. I can't wait any longer UUUURRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, since I can't share digital pics like Bundylee I thought I could share the email that I just received from my breeder. She just took the kitten in for her last set of shots. Here's what she wrote:

Yes she had her shot and health checkup yesterday and everything is A OK!!! She was a perfect little lady :-) !!
She is becoming quite a back and shoulder rider. She hops up on my back or shoulder whenever she gets a chance and then rides around as I do things. I am going to find it very hard to let her go as she is very affectionate, a character and a love.

Ohhhhhh.....I want to see her!! It's a 4 hour drive so we can't really just hop in the car. Plus were trying to make our renovations as "kitten" proof as we can in the time remaining.

The excitement is so hard to contain!!!!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the site!

That was one of the first sites I found when I was looking for information on the Russian Blue breed!

The sound just makes your heart melt! Bundylee you have to listen to it!

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To kimward34 If you were talking about the photo I found with two blues hugging, unfortunately they are not mine, I posted the photo for Russian Blue to look at cause she was missing her kitten. I wish they were mine. *sigh*

I have photos of my other 3 cats on another tread called bund'y Furbabies and more Bund'y furbabies (I think)

Thanks anyway

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought the 2 hugging Blues and the 5 week old baby were your kids....Ya know, I could have been on my first sip of coffee......next time I'll drink the whole cup before posting:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Kim

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL it's okay I wish, the kitten was supposed to be mine but it looks like it may not be now (long story) we'll see what happens. Enjoy that cuppa.