Greetings from the alley

frost byte

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, brief and short..

We have 2 cats that think they're dogs, I am partially to blame, as I always felt they are just as smart if not smarter than dogs, so I trained them that was :-D!!!

They do all the usual cept sit, I'm like why? as long as they come when called I'm happy. But they are smart too, they know when its time for wet food (its a bonding thing) ever 3hrs they get a couple table spoons worth, so every three hours guess who is buggin me LOL And what I tell people why cats are better than dogs: They know how to use the bathroom on their own.

They will jump on me in the morning to make sure I am up at 4am - 5am (this is due partly because of DST in the USA), and the little one (who passed away a couple days ago), will load up the claws if I refuse to get up.. I have a few souvenirs LOL.

At 15,17 they love to wrestle, play fetch and get brushed (most favorite), they hate string and fake mice.. they rather just jump on me when I'm trying to play some serious online gaming LOL. Not to bad, but the claws are another matter.

So glad this site is here.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!

Are you saying your cats are aged 15 and 17?