Greetings from Texas

meghann1965

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Greetings from Texas!  I'm Meg, mom to Zombie and his bunny friends, Molly and Queso.  Zombie is my "baby".  I adopted him from my vet's office after meeting him when my late kitty, Skeeter was hospitalized for issues with diabetes. Zombie had been hit by a car and had a broken leg.  He had surgery and the vet initially was going to have him as their clinic kitty, but they changed their minds and called me to tell me that he needed a home.

I picked him up and he's been with us ever since. We think he's about 17 months old-he's a big boy! You wouldn't be able to tell he's been injured unless you catch him when it's really cold or he's tired.  Then, he limps.  Otherwise, he goes outside (where I really don't want him) and jumps the fence, gets on the roof, etc.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!  Lucky Zombie that you took him in, so glad to hear his leg healed up well.  Do you have photos of your babies to post?  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meghann1965

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome, Allenkm and Betsygee.  

I do have pictures of Zombie and our bunnies.  Do you have a thread specifically for pictures of cats or is it appropriate to post one here?

Meg

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
This was Zombie when I met him.  He was such a lovey cat then as well.  Now he's my fierce hunter cat and screams to go out constantly!
Aww, sweet boy.  We have three mighty hunters--in the springtime, it's gruesome around here, I'm always sweeping up dead body parts that the cats have dragged in....  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meghann1965

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That sounds like Zom!  He has brought rats from the alley up to the back porch--they weren't former rats either!