Greetings from Delaware

delcatlady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi I've posted already in cat behavior but to introduce myself I'm been an animal lover all my life. My mom did not have the same love so I was unable to have a pet other than goldfish until I moved out in my own. My first cat Skylar, lived to be 19 yrs old. I know have a Siamese named Snowball and a tuxedo named Sebastian. I adopted an adult female dilute calico named Shalaya last month. She is still getting used to us so I hope she can learn to tolerate the boys. I have them separated but she got out while I was at work yesterday and she definitely doesn't like them to get too close. Well that's all about me...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

delcatlady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi I've posted already in cat behavior but to introduce myself I'm been an animal lover all my life. My mom did not have the same love so I was unable to have a pet other than goldfish until I moved out in my own. My first cat Skylar, lived to be 19 yrs old. I know have a Siamese named Snowball and a tuxedo named Sebastian. I adopted an adult female dilute calico named Shalaya last month. She is still getting used to us so I hope she can learn to tolerate the boys. I have them separated but she got out while I was at work yesterday and she definitely doesn't like them to get too close. Well that's all about me...

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to the Catsite delcatlady :wavey:

Great to hear that you adopted Shalaya. Do post more of Snowball and Sebastian's photos for us to see and we do hope that all three can get along fine.

snowpawprint

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
wlecome to tcs!

hope you post more pics of your lovely cats and as @TabbyTom said hope your kitties get along fine in time!