Greetings from Canada!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I may need the support of this group in the near future. Jaspurr is having health issues...suspected IBS or lymphoma. If it's the latter, I'm preparing myself for the sad journey ahead. :-(
Sending healing vibes that Jaspurr feels better soon. :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jaspurr's Mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 400198

We are all here for you and we hope that Jaspurr's health issues is not that serious. Sending vibes and hugs :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2:
Thanks so much. I appreciate your support.
Thank you ! Ill pray Jaspurrs health issues are nothing serious ! Please keep us posted on how you make out with him ! I lost my baby Bella earlier this year to a medical emergency ( blood clot) . we had her for 14 years. We were so heartbroken.. of course, but once we got on our feet , we adopted Peanut. I only mention it because .. tho I dont wish that on anyone , it was due to that I found this site and the wonderful support on here when I was grieving her passing ! made a few wonderful friends and they were going thru it too. we were all deciding if we should adopt again ? 2 of us did. 1 did not. ... this is a great site for support and understanding kitty lovers ! and a wealth if information. The experience others bring here is so valuable... and people so happy to help and share. Fingers crossed your baby has something easy to treat !! :heartshape: :crossfingers:
Aw, I'm so sorry you lost Bella this year. I know all too well how awful it is when your kitty dies suddenly. It's happened to two of my cats and it's so traumatic. I've tended to adopt pretty quickly after losing a kitty...maybe a couple of months later. I just can't be without them in my life. Jaspurr is being treated for possible IBS or lymphoma (three different meds) and at the moment doing well. Hope he stays this way for a good long time, but at 14 years old, I know I should prepare myself if things go awry. For sure, I'll reach out to this group if I need support. Only fellow cat lovers truly understand.

CindyH66

Peanuts Mom
Adult Cat
Purraise
aw, thank you :hearthrob: . I am sorry for anyone who has to endure that kind of sudden loss . or any loss ! We didn't wait long before adopting peanut after we loss Bella. My husband is disabled from a stroke. He is home 24/7 and Bella was his constant companion. He felt her loss much more than I did. I work full time (nurse) and I am pretty busy. I knew how much I missed her, and imagine his was that much more. He was growing very depressed home in the empty house all day , so when he mentioned wanting ( needing ) a new kitty .. I went for it . We headed to our local shelter ( we have adopted all our fur babies there) and found this little girl. she is a delight ! I discovered I can mourn my loss and still love this new girl at the same time. The shelter has a Facebook page. the volunteers take pictures of people with new furbabies and post new adoptions every week. (with permission, of course) . One of them posted in the comment section that she heard my husband say " this is our new baby" ..and it warmed her heart :redheartpump:. Guess we never know who we reach, considering how many of these they do all day , every day !! anyway ..I hope all is going well for you boy , and glad you found us here for whatever support you need. How is Jaspurr doing ?? :crossfingers: