Greetings from Canada!

Jaspurr's Mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for welcoming me into this group! I live in Ontario, Canada and I have owned cats all my life. I don't just LIKE kitties..I ADORE them! I was a professional cat sitter for 14 years before retiring, so I hope to pass along advice and support to the members here, and vice-versa. I know a lot about cats, but there is always something new to learn about these fascinating creatures. Currently, my husband and I share our home with our handsome 14-year-old boy, Jaspurr. He's a polydactyl tabby and has huge personality. He is absolutely the light of my life...next to hubby, of course!

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
dbd7bae1ce6f4979aeb43e88724f4392.gif
to you and Jaspurr, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
27fcc15df3fba68a2a4b868777fc711c.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Jaspurr is such a handsome dude! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of Jaspurr and we have a special thread here just for him in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS from a fellow Canadian. :wave2: There's not too many of us here, but there are some. 🇨🇦

Jaspurr is gorgeous, btw. Jaspurr

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jaspurr's Mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 399972 to you and Jaspurr, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 399973 to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Jaspurr is such a handsome dude! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of Jaspurr and we have a special thread here just for him in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.

Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Thanks so much! I may need the support of this group in the near future. Jaspurr is having health issues...suspected IBS or lymphoma. If it's the latter, I'm preparing myself for the sad journey ahead. :-(

Jaspurr's Mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS from a fellow Canadian. :wave2: There's not too many of us here, but there are some. 🇨🇦

Jaspurr is gorgeous, btw. Jaspurr
Well, hello to you, too, fellow Canadian! Glad to be aboard!

Jaspurr's Mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 399972 to you and Jaspurr, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 399973 to both of you.

Forum Rules

Thanks very much! I will check out the tabby section, for sure! :-)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thanks so much! I may need the support of this group in the near future. Jaspurr is having health issues...suspected IBS or lymphoma. If it's the latter, I'm preparing myself for the sad journey ahead. :-(
B23897A4-51D3-4BD3-9BCF-7803C930DEA6$L0$001~photo.GIF

We are all here for you and we hope that Jaspurr's health issues is not that serious. Sending vibes and hugs :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2::grouphug2:

CindyH66

Peanuts Mom
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, Peanut is gorgeous! (And, yes...I'm partial to tabbies, too!)
Thank you ! Ill pray Jaspurrs health issues are nothing serious ! Please keep us posted on how you make out with him ! I lost my baby Bella earlier this year to a medical emergency ( blood clot) . we had her for 14 years. We were so heartbroken.. of course, but once we got on our feet , we adopted Peanut. I only mention it because .. tho I dont wish that on anyone , it was due to that I found this site and the wonderful support on here when I was grieving her passing ! made a few wonderful friends and they were going thru it too. we were all deciding if we should adopt again ? 2 of us did. 1 did not. ... this is a great site for support and understanding kitty lovers ! and a wealth if information. The experience others bring here is so valuable... and people so happy to help and share. Fingers crossed your baby has something easy to treat !! :heartshape: :crossfingers: