Greatest accomplishments??

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Playing in the Chicago Youth Symphony my senior year of high school, being an Interlochen alum and getting accepted into the music program at my school with a widely known artist as my professor!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Graduating from West Virginia University witha B.A. in History on May15, 2005.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I'm only going to be 20, I'd say graduating high school. The best moment of my life by far! And getting straight A's and B's my first year of college. That's A LOT better than high school!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Bravo!!, what kind of dancing was it??
Thank you.
We competed in high kick, which basically comprises rockette style stuff (except Rockette's only kick waist high, the point of high kick is to have everyone kicking at the same length with legs extended to front of face) plus jazz inbetween. Being on that dance team gave me more wonderful memories than I could have ever asked for.

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definately my three boys. Also, having the courage to get out of my last marriage, even if it took me 11 years.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Thank you.
We competed in high kick, which basically comprises rockette style stuff (except Rockette's only kick waist high, the point of high kick is to have everyone kicking at the same length with legs extended to front of face) plus jazz inbetween. Being on that dance team gave me more wonderful memories than I could have ever asked for.
Yikes! My legs are sore just hearing that!

My greatest accomplishments:
Graduating college with a good GPA
Getting into my graduate program/ getting good grades (so far)
Moving w/ my husband halfway across the country, surviving on our own, and making new friends!