Great way to get two cats who use to fight to play together!

jamesharvey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well,
If anyone read one of my other post regarding Willow a 14 year old that we rescued who was not getting along with our two other cats you will understand this post a little better.

We were at our wits ends with her attacking the other two cats, she took over the house. Considering Willow is half the size of either of our two other cats who are only 2 years old, we could not understand why the two other cats did not fight back or how to get the fighting to stop.

Christmas Eve my wife gave me a laser pen light. Magic our other female loves the light and so does Willow! I started off playing with each of them with the light in the same room, running the light into each other. Rather then fighting each other they both chased the light! Magic has not come near me since Willow had come into our home. As of today magic not only comes to me and hops next to Willow she begs me to play with her and the laser light. Willow does not attack her and allows magic to be next to her! My point of this post is if you have two cats fighting try a laser pen light and get them to play with each other!
It worked for us.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited by a moderator: