Great! I'm Pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I was the same way.UNTIL my youngest decided that he wanted to trick me.
Also,if you have ALOT of morning sickness in MY CASE it's a girl.If you look as if you're carrying a basketball,it's a girl.If your butt spreads out, then it's a boy.
My sisters used drano in the toilet AFTER they peed(pee still in the toilet) to see what they would have.It only worked on one of them.LOL!!!
Well I havnt rhown up to much but feel like I'm going to all the time.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Oh Man! I wish I had jumped on before I went in. I dont remember what the heartbeat was. Does that make me a bad mommy.
Nah! One of the symptoms is forgetfulness, LOL. How did the appointment go?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

It went pretty good. The doctor said the baby is bigger then she thought it should be so she's guessing I'm more like 17 weeks. But Stan is a big guy skinny but big. He's 6'4. So maybe the baby is just goig to be big. I told her that but she just said maybe. She said the babies doing great. She took some more family history and stuff. I asked her some more questions. I wrote them down this time. I'm starting to realize I cant remember anything. John asked me if I was sure brown was my natural color. :p He's a brat! But overall it went great. I was dissapointed that I didnt find out what the baby is. But I guess I will have to wait.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lol, yes not remembering every single detail in a comprehensive doctor's exam makes you a bad mummy

I expect all you would hear is "heart rate is blah blah - normal", "weird medical term is blah - normal", and so forth
I know all I'd be listening out for is the "normal" part
You'll find out soon enough whether it's a boy or a girl, but for the moment you'll have to just keep on getting excited!

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Man, when I was pregnant, boy was I ever forgetful, in a big fuzzy cloud for 9 months. My sister said that she called it not Alzheimer's but Most-t-heimers or Some-t-heimers or something like that. By the last 2 months you feel like you've been pregnant like 2 years at least, (or at least that's what I felt)

Originally Posted by kluchetta