Great cat tree - potentially clearance?

khayr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So I work at a Petco store, and since we're always the ones digging around through product we almost always get dibs on really great clearance prices. A lot of the times when a product goes on clearance it only drops about 25%, but the longer it goes without selling the further it can drop. I've gotten good products plenty of times for just a couple of bucks.

That being said, I was going through the store the other night and happened to see some clearance tags on some pieces of cat furniture. I double checked them, and while one of them had returned to normal price, the other had dropped from an original price of $200 to just $47. Naturally I bought it, hahaha. Shylo seems to like it- it's the tallest tree that we sell that does not come in a box, so it didn't fit all the way into my car... we just tied the trunk down and I made it back just fine.

If you have a local petco store I would definitely see if they have any and if they're on clearance at that store... we just went through a full remodel so I'm not sure if any of the prices are different elsewhere. Certainly worth a shot!

The SKU number for this product is 1448889. If you call and ask, they should be able to have someone check both the price and if they have any in store. Happy hunting, if you're in the market for kitty furniture!

Here's Shylo modeling for all of you. (:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks for the tip.  Shylo certainly looks pleased with your purchase!