graycie at her normal spot when i eat my dinneršŸ˜

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, sweet. I think I've managed to have one cat that wasn't interested in people food. When Elsie was a kitten, I would have to hold my plate in the air. I would start laughing so hard because she was so funny that DH would have to intervene.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How sweet! My cats don't care for human food either, except my precious 'chicken monster' who eats a chicken a week. Cherish these moments and know you are looking at love there.......

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£so glad she has,no interest in human food all she wants are head acratches by me in between stuffing my mouth
Great pic! So Graycie is kind of like Elvis, who's a social eater. He'll wait and leave his food until I come in there with my tray. Then he jumps up on the bed and proceeds to chow down. And yeah, sometimes he'll purr while eating, if I give him skritches.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pic! So Graycie is kind of like Elvis, who's a social eater. He'll wait and leave his food until I come in there with my tray. Then he jumps up on the bed and proceeds to chow down. And yeah, sometimes he'll purr while eating, if I give him skritches.
Daisy's like that - she wants me there by her when she eats.