Graycie after getting brushed and her face cleaned by me

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i would rather she allow gf and i to trim her nails :lol:
Elvis goes into terrorized mode when I try, mewing plaintively. But fortunately I was able to clip ALL of his front claws one time recently when he was very relaxed, lying in my lap. Hoping that scenario will repeat! because his claws were growing into circles and he wasn't able to exercise them/slough off the claw sheaths on a scratcher. Uncomfortable!!!:angrycat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i stress more over her nails getting caught on something while i am not home to free her. or worse her nails growing into her paw:biggrin:but she got her nails done while at vet to get her yearly shots and blood work.:biggrin:graycie is kinda on par with a spoiled woman that wants her nails and hair done weekly or monthly.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i stress more over her nails getting caught on something while i am not home to free her. or worse her nails growing into her paw:biggrin:but she got her nails done while at vet to get her yearly shots and blood work.:biggrin:graycie is kinda on par with a spoiled woman that wants her nails and hair done weekly or monthly.
Yeah, those were/are my worries, too, which is why I kept pestering him to let me do this for him. BIG relief when the job was done! :yess:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, those were/are my worries, too, which is why I kept pestering him to let me do this for him. BIG relief when the job was done! :yess:
things would be easier i suppose if gf wasnt scared to get bit :lol:graycie has dominance over her and the entire vet staff with her intimidation tactics mixed in with her biting and claws

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
things would be easier i suppose if gf wasnt scared to get bit :lol:graycie has dominance over her and the entire vet staff with her intimidation tactics mixed in with her biting and claws
*As well she should.*;):insertevillaugh: But yeah, a healthy respect for the murder mitts and hypos is a good thing! There is a saying,"coward man keep sound bones." ;):insertevillaugh: