Graphic Help & Resources

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I made my own rainbows, and also have created my own wings, however there are Wing brushes, that can be used with either Photoshope or Paint Shop Pro.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I make my own raindown (usually using the gradient and then shaping it), I have made my own wings but they didn't come out great so I use a brush set

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm still struggling through with Gimp...
Actually, now I have a book it's going much better, but unfortunately I don't think there's wing brushes, and if I found them how to put them in Gimp!!

I might try to figure out how to make them....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think there is, if you want I could save mine as images and send them to you?

There is a semi-decent image pack here (it says it is the photoshop brush but includes an image pack) and some of my favourites here

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What pixel size are the siggys you all make? Just trying to get a template that is the right size. Then I'm gonna try to play. I have a lot to learn! I am going to attempt to struggle through with GIMP too until I can get Photoshop.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I do mine at 550 wide and 134 tall but you are allowed up to 600 wide and 150 tall
And you might want to develop them at 2x the size like 1200 x 300, and then when it's all done and you're flattening it, you can shrink the image size.