Grand Opening!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I was actually suprised at how clean the store was! All it takes is a brand new store to be clean!

I was peeved that they had live fish, I thought they were not going to.
Our WalMart here has live fish. I do believe that they all do, they have for years. We get our African Chichlads from there, gorgeous fish.

The WalMart here is always clean & super awesome, I go there all the time for grocery shopping and anything else I need. I know a lot of people have a problem with WalMart, but I save a crapload of money when I get groceries & everything else there.

Nat, I'm going to the new one tonight with my mom when I go home. She needs groceries & has been anxiously awaiting their open since their grocery section is relatively cheaper than anywhere else in the area.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live less then 3 mins away from walmart which means trouble!

I used to not take the kids with me, but then I would spend too much time shopping and end up buying things I didn't need.
Now I take at least one of them with me around 6pm. It makes me hurry up and not spend as much.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I shop at 7am on Sundays. Still meet some interesting characters, though. Nothing like Mark's encounter!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate our wally world (not wal-marts in general, just ours). Our town had two really decent department stores that went out of business or just moved after wal-mart came in because their prices were much cheaper. Then, after they closed, wal-mart started raising their prices. They went from a regular wal-mart to a "super" wal-mart and bought out half the stores in the mall. So now our mall consists of a bookstore, Hallmark, a record store, Body and Bath works, a few chinese resturants and Wal-Mart.

The employees here are rude, they are out of half the stuff they advertise, and people have family reunions in the middle of the aisles.

It's sad when I look forward to an hour trip to go to K-mart or Target!! Wow, it's a whole new world!

Thats what you get for living in the boondocks I guess