Got to give this guy credit

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Interesting! He paid about 1,000 dollars per year of their marriage. Wonder what she thinks? Wouldn't it be hilarious if she took out an ad (free of course, the newspaper should let her have a rebuttal...
).

What do you think her reply would be? Make up your own response to Lovelorn Larry. Here's mine:

Dear Larry,
If you'd only shared the remote. Now I feel remote.
If you'd only washed the car. I'm still washing the car-- but four states away.
If you'd only PUT DOWN THE NEWSPAPER when I was talking to you. The newspaper is a big part of our miscommunication. I would've never seen the ad if the story hadn't made it on CBS news.
(But I have the remote! Yay!)

Nice try. I do like the picture though. Only problem is, you look so weird in that postion. I'm used to you lying on the couch... Take out a TV ad. We'll go from there...

Sincerely,
Run Away Wife

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sounds like Larry either kicked the kitty or the dog if not my bet is he had a fling so to bad for Larry if thats the case cause if she has any brains she will stay away even if he hires the sodding blimp

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Larry,
If you'd only shared the remote. Now I feel remote.
If you'd only washed the car. I'm still washing the car-- but four states away.
If you'd only PUT DOWN THE NEWSPAPER when I was talking to you. The newspaper is a big part of our miscommunication. I would've never seen the ad if the story hadn't made it on CBS news.
(But I have the remote! Yay!)

Nice try. I do like the picture though. Only problem is, you look so weird in that postion. I'm used to you lying on the couch... Take out a TV ad. We'll go from there...

Sincerely,
Run Away Wife
[/quote]

nice one!