Got some good deals tonight

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband works at a store right beside Zellers and he noticed in front of the store they were clearing out a bunch of stuff tonight. We got a dirt devil kurv vacuum for $7, regular $69.99. We also got a salad spinner for $5 (regular $40), 2 pepper mills, a silicone spatula (regular $12.97) and a meat marinator (regular $10) each for $1. Got everything for $16.

Anyone else get any good deals lately?

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep, got a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans at the Salvation Army Thrift store today. They didn't have tags on them, but I could tell they were next to new. Wash and they will be good as new ones. I love it.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness, WOW, those are some amazing deals! Other than finding some great deals at the thrift stores yesterday and today, I did find some kitty litter half price today.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got a dress normally 60 for 9 at the Macys

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got some 500 thread count, Egyptian cotton sheets for my new apartment for $48 on sale.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought some Valentines ribbon at Michaels the craft store for 70% off or about 30 cents/roll!!

After Christmas I bought a $80 Ralph Lauren short sleeved knit shirt for under $8.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was in the Goodwill store today. I bought a tiny little pair of crocs, orange, for $2.29. They still had the original store tag on them. My friend has a new grandbaby and I will give them to the mother to save for that little girl. I have never seen any that small before. I don't know what they cost new, but I couldn't pass up that deal.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We got a great deal today. Dana wanted to buy a new game for the Wii so we were in the store, they had a few used copies of a game he wanted. All were $29.99 except one was marked $12.99. He brings it to the cash and said he wants it, but why was this copy $12.99 when the rest are $29.99? So apparently someone put the sticker on the wrong game, and where it was their fault, they had to give it to us at $12.99!
We got the game for less than half price.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great deals everyone!
I could've got a deal at a shoe sale today, but they didn't have my clodhopper size.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What great finds!

I found a set of new lime green sheets for our daughter's loft bed - we are redecorating her room in lime green, black, and white for her tween years - for $8 because the set was missing the pillowcase. No problem, though, since top sheets are useless on her enclosed bed and always end up crumpled at the end of the bed anyway, I used the top sheet to sew two standard pillowcases and another huge pillowcase for her body pillow. It looks great with all the matching pillowcases!