Got my tattoo fixed

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that's impressive Stewball. Did you get them all done in Israel or the UK?

I have two small ones that I had done while I was living in England and a big back piece, that took three sessions to finish, that was done in Japan. I'd love to get another one, if ever I have any spare cash.
Three i had done in England and four in Israel. The last one was chosen by my granddaughter age 17 for her sister age 1 year. It's not what I'd have chosen but it's what she wanted and what she wants she gets from me.
The 7th one is of a baby elephant holding a red heart shaped balloon by the string

Last edited by a moderator:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've loved tattoos for years, but I've never plucked up the courage to get one. I also think you need to be very clear about what you want done, and I'm just too indecisive :lol3:

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My daughter (age 18) has 4 already. She started at 16 getting hers. I didn't mind because hers are all small and they are ones she can be proud to have when she turns 80, LOL

Her first was her zodiac sign (Aries) on her ankle, second was her Chinese zodiac sign on her wrist, third was a small dragon just below her collar bone and the last one was a lotus flower on her center upper back just below her neck.

She has always searched for ones that she liked and took sometimes months of looking and choosing before she decides on one, plus she always gets her dad and my opinion on what she is planning on getting.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've loved tattoos for years, but I've never plucked up the courage to get one. I also think you need to be very clear about what you want done, and I'm just too indecisive
I had always wanted one but it took me years (5+ years) to decide what I wanted. I knew I wanted one for my girls but not too large. I never could find anything so I found a picture of a heart that I liked and drew it to make it my own and added the "soul" symbol in the center. I've always called my daughters my "heart & soul" so this just fit being for them.

It also helped me decide to get one when my DD got hers for her 16th birthday and I was there with her. I figured if she could handle it, so could I, LOL

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That's a beautiful design. In Japanese the kanji would be pronounced Kyou Zon, which means co-existence. I guess it has a different way of being pronounced in Chinese but the meaning would be the same.
Thanks, I have searched for one for my cats and this is the only design that I found that I really like.

I like knowing the meaning of the kanji (Kyou Zon). It will be great having that one considering we DO co-exist with each other.